Not Enough Faith

Once upon a time, I read a comment from a reader posted on this blog you are currently reading. "God's not real." If you are the anonymous person who wrote this, I do not mean to call you out, condemn you, or judge you in any way. Friends, in my heart I know that not all who read my posts are saved. God did not put me on this earth to convert any of you. In fact I'm here to say that our heavenly Father loves us so much He gave us free will to accept or deny Him. Have you ever loved someone so much only to find he/she didn't love you back?

I just finished a great read (considering I hate reading... I don't even read the Bible like I should) titled "I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist." Let me tell you, as soon as I finished I realized I'd never have enough faith to be an atheist. Assuming the person who respectfully left his/her opinion must be an atheist (because I don't know of any other religion that does not believe in a higher power), I would like to ask that if it interests you, take some time and read this book. See how much faith you have! I am not a Bible thumping Christian looking to shove the Word of God down your throat. Christ did not walk this earth begging people to come to Him preaching cheesy, feel good sermons enticing people to pick up their cross and follow Him. He did not gather crowds together to trick them into believing in Him. He never said following Him meant that everything would fall into place, life would be easy, everyone will love you, etc... No He said just the opposite.

"And if any place will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave, as a testimony against them."                                                           ~Mark 6:11
 So it is proof that we as Christians won't be accepted by all! We will be hated by many. 

 "If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."               ~John 15:19
I want to encourage anyone reading my blog to take the time to determine why it is you believe what you believe. Has something happened in your life that has turned you from God? Do you believe in God because your parents brought you up in church and Christianity is all you know? Do you believe in Judaism, Christianity, Atheism, Darwinism, Islam, Hindu, Buddhism, Taoism, Sikhism, Shinto, Voodoo, Confucianism, Mormon, Jainism, or Baha`i Faith? Can you prove your belief to be true? Do you have evidence?

I am not a fan of Jesus Christ. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I am a Christian. I believe in my heavenly Father. I have evidence He is real. I have joy in my heart and peace that can only come from the Father. I pray for all of my readers! My name is Sara Cerny, and I am written in the book of Life.

Please note that God has already overcome the world. Where will you go when we are called Home? I'm not trying to attack anyone. I want it said plain and simple... not to be misunderstood... God is love, mercy, grace, hope, and just. I pray you are blessed in abundance in this world. I am thankful I have enough faith to believe in my Savior. Please, don't be afraid to ask yourself, "What do I believe and why?"


Words of Love

"May the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows." 1 Thessalonians 3:12

"I pray that God will greatly bless you with kindness, peace, and love!" Jude 1:2


Comments

Popular Posts