Resurrection Sunday Dance, Budapest, Hungary

Once upon I time, I thought about how wonderful it would be when Jesus comes back. I thought about the family of Christ celebrating His arrival! Imagine.. thousands of people singing praise and rejoicing together. How Great Is Our God?! This video is amazing! To think this group of people is only a fraction of those who will be there in the Kingdom of Heaven come that glorious day! I spent a couple days in Budapest, Hungary. I actually walked in Hero Square and had a picture taken with a Hungarian violinist. So you can only imagine how exciting this was for me to watch...

"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." -Psalm 118:24



Comments

  1. It amazes me how God gave us a daughter with dreams like me...and has same visions!!! Wow!!! So Very Blessed!!!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts