Stuck in a Sea of People (1 in 1 MILLION)

Once upon a time I entered a world of LOST people. Ever feel like you are one in a million... ONE Christian in a sea of nonbelievers?? I'm sitting here in a city... I'm alone... and yet, I am not. See, I believe God put me here for a reason. I am living down here to be a witness... no tears... no anger... this world is not our home. Everyone needs Jesus... and these people don't know what they are missing! God is my strength. So as I lay here in my room, I have Jesus here beside me telling me I can do ANYTHING through Him! Don't get me wrong, I've met some amazing people... but mostly... people that need prayer.
My mission... Pray for the lost souls.

So for all of you feeling alone in his world... remember, you are not if you have Christ in your heart! He is with you every step of the way! He loves you just as much as He loves me. Feeling like you need a BIG FAT hug?? Picture yourself in the arms of our Heavenly Father! Did you feel that?? Did you feel His mighty hands around you? Did you feel His firm grip on You... because He will NEVER let go once you've surrendered your life to Him! Have you ever thought of our Heavenly Father as our Daddy? I may not have my parents right here with me... but I have my Daddy with me always! He's protecting me! His angels are everywhere!! Just like when I had that vision of angels surrounding my house... I can still feel them... only now, they are surrounding my dorm.

I was walking the streets of Atlanta today, figuring out my way around on my own... and it was almost as if I had a shield of protection around me. I ate my gelato, walked confidently through the homeless park... and made it safely back to my dorm. (Mom and Dad, if you are reading this... breathe, I've got God on my side). So those of you that are experiencing problems with putting all of your trust in our Daddy, let go... depend on Him... He will provide in EVERY WAY. He is there... waiting... listening... and yearning for us.

So when you feel sad... let Him warm your heart and bring a smile upon your face.
When you are feeling alone... remember, you are not!! He is right there beside you!
Those times when you are tired and overwhelmed... rest in Him.
But most of all... remember He is ALWAY there. Remember He loves you more than you can imagine. And Remember, He cares.

So join with me and pray!! Pray for the lost. Pray that God will reveal Himself to them. Pray that each and every person that hears of our Heavenly Father yearns for Him... that they will fall in love with our Heavenly Father... and that they will be lifted up as a child of God.

Bible time!!

"I am happy to see your good lives and your strong faith in Christ. As you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so continue to live in Him. Keep your roots deep in Him and have your lives built on Him. Be strong in the faith, just as you were taught, and always be thankful." -Colossians 2:5-7

"I am coming soon." -Revelation 22:20

Comments

  1. oh, dearest child! We prayed for our incoming college students at corporate prayer recently....you have good covering! And you are so right about God thinking you're something special....He made you for greatness and power.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Wonderful Description of our Heavenly Father and His Love.....if only they would give him a chance!!! It's a love that comes over and changes everything. The fears and tears may not instantly go away....but oh how wonderful it is to know He is in Control of our lives and we no longer have to go it alone.
    I pray more will be lead to read your Blog....not for popularity, but to find words of healing and forgiveness.
    Love you more than a billion chocolate covered cherries!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts